1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by slapmeorelse, Jun 15, 2010.

1. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

OMG It was recently discussed a few minutes ago

The guy at E3 also stated that it would release in HOLIDAY 2010!!

HOLIDAY FREAKIN' 2010

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm going to BUY this game!!!

And that's saying something there, since I'm a fucking pirate galore!!!

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Wow... I've always loved holiday season for game releases. :) Last year was a hit and it seems like this year will be the same.

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Is Golden Sun that good? I never played it, so I want to know.
    And don't you DARE to say something like noob or go away or you don't deserve to breath or something like that because I never played it.... I'm not THAT old, and I saw it never in the story or whatever. The one who will do this will be a jackass + will be in a nice discussion with me and will lose it
    Seems nice BTW ;D

Nah, reason why I never played it because I never saw it. But still ^

5. slapmeorelse

Christmas time is the best time to buy games =3

Hey. Play both Golden Sun games on the Game Boy Advance and you'll see why it's so great =D It's the best thing that's happened to gamers since Final Fantasy VII

6. supermega_boy

supermega_boy Well-Known Member

Finally!!! After many years!!! Golden Sun Dark Dawn is here!!!

Golden Sun and Golden Sun the Lost Age were considered two of the best RPG games for Gameboy Advance so hopefully Dark Dawn will be one of the best RPG games for NDS

7. slapmeorelse

Yes, agreed. If only it wasn't released so late...

8. supermega_boy

supermega_boy Well-Known Member

Agreed. I was expecting a sooner release date something like August or September lol!

9. slapmeorelse

Not even Camelot, the developers, considered to say ANYTHING on their official site >_> Or Nintendo

..Heh, all's well that ends well, huh?

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

The battle scene looks awesome. As long as they make it just as epic as on GBA, i don't mind it being released later.

11. slapmeorelse

Let's not forget quick-paced =3

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Golden Sun!!!!! xD Can't wait but I definitely will wait for this game =P

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

It's going to be awesome.

14. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

This holiday season? Like in December? ( I live in southern hemisphere)

15. Arron_zero

Oh wait, the release date, is it for the Jap or English version? Man I can't wait. Games aren't pumping my blood the way it used to anymore =P hope this one does xD

16. slapmeorelse

Hopefully for both versions.

Believe me, it will. Especially if you've played both Golden Sun games on the GBA

17. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Can't Wait For This GAME! Golden Sun, Okami Den and Monster Ranchers are what keep my DS going this year@-)

18. Arron_zero

I have and they were both AWESOME!!! Reading people's mind was freakin fun. I hope there's less sea travel though. Travelling from one side of the world to the other was... ...slow. But definitely one of the best rpgs on the GBA ^^

19. slapmeorelse

Yeah... slow

What especially made it fun for me was that it was very fast-paced. Especially since you go into a battle literally A MILLISECOND after an encounter and screenflash, unlike games like Pokémon and Final Fantasy >_> where you have to wait about 5 seconds after the screen flashes on you for a battle to start

20. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

OMG OMG OMG! Holiday? Really?! I'm soooo happy, Golden Sun is the best game ever, I love it!