1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun 3!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Wintrale, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Just announced during Nintendo's E3 Conference... It's in full 3D, so think Golden Sun meets FFIV in terms of graphics. Isaac returns as the protagonist, too, so there's little reason for the others not to be there! Summons are beautifully rendered, at least Atalanta is (since we actually saw her), and everything looks brilliant. Words cannot express my excitement. The best RPG series on the Gameboy Advance has finally found its way to the DS - hopefully with some way to transfer data from The Lost Age. Who else is excited?

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

any links?!

release date?

pics?

ah....damnit where did I put google....ARGH!!!!

[edit] found a bit of info on it from now just to wait for more info to get out.

3. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

This is brilliant news! ;D I hope to God you have pics or something! That would make my day a little better!

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I still haven't played 1 or 2 yet, but I heard these games were epic.

5. Wintrale

Shame I can't embed YouTube videos here... But here it is anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep_zdkpo6RM

6. Tidus_Z

Tidus_Z New Member

I'm with chills tear come to my eyes when i saw Isaac, Vale, the Summons, Nereid, Atlanta, Eclipse and Ramses, and the music from the Sailor's of GS1
    Man it was announced now and i can't wait for it, I hope we fight Alex he needs to be defeated by the Guardian of the Power of Sol AKA Isaac
    im speachless with this announcement

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

took their sweet time,

I prefered the graphics of the old games, they should only have changed the battles to 3d in my opinion.

8. Wintrale

Yeah, I would have been happy to see it stay 2D and spritey. But I certainly don't mind a game that reminds me of FFIV DS.

edit ;;

Actual Gameplay.

9. CameronJHayes

CameronJHayes Well-Known Member

Pretty nice, I've only played the second one once. We have another great RPG in our hands.

10. Wintrale

Day One? I fully intend to go to Camelot's HQ the second it goes gold and steal the master copy. It'll be like that film Fanboys, but with me breaking into Camelot's Studio to play Golden Sun DS! :D

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

the battle scenes in that video are sweeeeeet

12. Wintrale

I was, personally, surprised to see the Garet kid being a Jupiter Adept. The Isaac kid is a Venus Adept and the Mia kid is a Mercury Adept, but the Garet one is definitely a Jupiter Adept. See? I would post the poster here but, as you'll see, it's far too big.

*grabs flashlight, GBA Micro-tipped Grappling Hook and Golden Sun Sleeping Bag*

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I got the van, ski masks and other useful things!

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Thats weird, it couldn't be a mistake could it (and wheres the ivan kid)... WTH

15. Wintrale

I'm quite surprised... I know they're the descendants of Isaac and the rest, but it's still weird that the descendant of Garet wouldn't be a Mars Adept.

16. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

From what I noticed in the pic is that Garet's descendant has a thunder axe in his hand.Could it be that its just the weapon?? Because I know Garet was known for his Mars powers as well as his brute strength in the game with different elemental weapons but hey thats just me

17. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Awesome. Shall be legendary. Nintendo totally won this year :p

18. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

This game will herald the end of all other handheld systems trust me. I shall be buying it the day it comes out, I'll even join a line to get this game, that's how much I love the series :)

19. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

FINALY!! About FCUKING TIME!!

20. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

So how's the story line of this one, I just finished GS1 and GS2, and they were great (still great)... what's the plot?