1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun 3: Dark Dawn English Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Nov 1, 2010.

1. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

Just uploading the english patched game, this is just to hold everyone over till US release. Not all is in english, it's menus etc etc.

Enjoy RomU!

2. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

i could translate some and contribute if you gave me the tools (i have nitro explorer) i could start with some of the story i need the story anyways
    Post Merge: [time]1288583389[/time]
    i have lotsa free time tomorrow (Monday)

3. Griffon01

Griffon01 Member

can't you people wait the interval till the the english version is just 1 month shessh

4. JazzyBunny

No point, like Griffon01 said.......it's less than a month away. I just did this to make it a bit easier for those who can't wait. TBH I'm still playing Recoded :p.

If you feel that you can add to it then do so, don't let me or anyone stop you.
    Post Merge: [time]1288591125[/time]
    I stopped asking those questions, I know that most people can never wait not even a week.

5. Griffon01

Griffon01 Member

What do you mean by playing KH recoded is it in english now ?!?!

6. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

heh,
    and YOU said and i quote "can't you people wait the interval till the the english version is just 1 month shessh"

Post Merge: [time]1288627781[/time]
    btw where is all the text in the game? the binary files or narcs? all these binarys are confusing me

7. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

There's no point in putting in effort to translate this. The sexy english version is coming out in a few weeks.

8. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

i never said someones gonna stop meh
    Post Merge: [time]1288660753[/time]
    and im allergic to waiting weeks

9. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

hopefully when it does come out, someone might swap the language files out to the Japanese one ^__^
    i know a few people that is going to try that with a certain other game that comes out

alas, i would like to know in more detail what all is translated in this one?

10. JazzyBunny

English Patch on Recoded translates same as GSDD menus etc etc so it makes it a bit better and easier to play :)

11. SideLinePunk

SideLinePunk Active Member

JP version has AP that's easy to bypass. I'll bet that the US release will have AP that requires patching or hex editting.

12. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

You wound me, Jazzy. All that moral support I gave you and not an ounce of gratitude or recognition for it. Again.

13. JazzyBunny

:eek: :eek: Zaa!!! :eek: :eek:

14. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

a fresh meal of ownage served

15. numinis

numinis Member

i'm having trouble with the rom, it black screens right after loading
    using acekard2i with akaio 1.8
    any ideas on how it can be fixed ?

16. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

why dont you wait, it should be out soon in US, and hopefully it gets leaked ;D

and if you really cant wait for it, try downlaoding AKAIO 1.8.1, and activating AAP

17. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

Jesus, it's coming out in exactly seven days (North America). Wait until then.

18. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

If you really can't wait, then go ahead and download the patch ;D
    1) Go and bang your head on the wall
    2) You will be asked to rest for a week or two
    3) the game is out when you have recovered XD

19. tatsumakitee

tatsumakitee Well-Known Member

u guys think it would work properly on the ds emulators? not like the jap version where it only worked on desmume and lagged crazy

20. Kainem

Kainem Member

Can you upload it to more mirrors? Mega upload seems to be having too much trafic.