1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GOD DAMN SURGERY!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MangaRx, Oct 24, 2009.

1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

I'm unhappy, I have to go have surgery on Monday and I dell sh*t and scared considering I'm scared of everything. Has anyone else felt as bad as this, if so please post it because I need emotional support, and if you have any way of dealing with stress please tell.
    Thanks

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

have a close friend or relative go with you into the hospital.

3. MangaRx

If anyone is wondering about what my condition is I have a club foot so after wards I have to wear a cast for 5-6 weeks, and thank you loonylion

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Bring a close friend or relative with you. The surgery you're in for isn't too bad, believe me, you could be in for something a lot worse.

5. MangaRx

Yeah your right, my friend had surgery on his ear 'cos he has a tumor, but he's had multiple surgeries and is used to it
    Post Merge: [time]1256428441[/time]
    Yeah your right, my friend had surgery on his ear, 'cos he has a tumor in his ear, but he has had multiple surgeries so he's used to it

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have had a lot of surgery, it doesn't get easier or less unpleasant if you have more.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It would only get more worrisome, I'd imagine.

To be honest Manga, I doubt there's much to worry about in your case. I mean surgery on your club foot is something minor in terms of surgery, it's not anything to do with a major function in the body. It might and probably will be unpleasant, but it won't be as bad or as horrible as you think or imagine it to be. You're essentially being stressed out on the "what if" portion of it, which should not be something to be worried about.

8. MangaRx

Thanks, sometimes that is my biggest problem, the "what if" side of it, Like in planes but I'm over that now
    Post Merge: [time]1256454236[/time]
    Thanks everyone, tomorrow I'll be able to walk into the hospital knowing that my friends at romulation are looking out for me!
    Post Merge: [time]1256511738[/time]
    One hour left [gulp]