1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GMTV had a kid with an R4 cart lol

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by cjdogger, Feb 1, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If you live in the UK and occasional watch GMTV you may have noticed there was a kid with an R4 flashcart.
    It showed a reinactment of what kids do to pull 'sickies' and then play on games. But what most people didn't notice is that when the kid turned on his DS his R4 flashcart came on, I wonder why people haven't picked up on this; I will try and see if I can get a video from the show that was on a while ago :)

Look closely at the screen a bit before the kid's mother comes in:
    http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=33051

Lol!

2. mjw2k9

mjw2k9 New Member

lol thats a bit sad of you to notice that!! mind u im just as sad for watching it and looking for it!!

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think you should just get your eyes tested mate... If anything comes into my vision I notice it; it's called eyesight

4. sawyerseals

sawyerseals Member

Hey thats me! loooolz jk jk i have a N5 i sitll find thatk inda funny though

5. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

...and the game on computer was a "tycoon" game ,might be roller coaster....

6. uberslaughter

uberslaughter Member

Pulling a "sickie"? Faking sick to stay home?

7. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

Cool...Wonder if anybody seen it
    [​IMG]

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That's it, bwahaha the government could get him in trouble

9. icelol

icelol Active Member

Nah flash carts are allowed in some countries as game "backups" meaning you're allowed to download and play the game assuming you have it to begin with.
    But i have no idea what will happen if you get busted downloading and playing a game you don't own >.<

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That's actually a game if you look so it is illegal Icelol
    Plus I doubt he backed up his game..

11. icelol

icelol Active Member

i think i mixed my point up with bad wording download and play meaning downloading the rom and putting it into your flash cart and playing it.
    yeah i think those arent back ups after all is there anyone that owns a flash cart for "backup" purposes only? :)

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Probably about three out of a million people

13. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

do you think he fancies a game on mario kart :p. I tried to go one stop further and see what game was highlighted but i cant make the emblem picture out :(

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think he'd lose ^_^