1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glory of Heracles...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mishy, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I have downloaded it and installed it to my M3 Real, it's system file is updated, cheat file updated since 12-08-2009.

I can get past the mobi clip thing, but before getting anywhere else the screen turns black...what can I do?

2. zenthor

zenthor Member

Same thing with my DSI 1.4U and R4I Revolution latest kernel.
    I will try torrents to see if there is a different rom that works

3. 22dsrom22

22dsrom22 Member

Works with my DSL and acekard, AK2 v4.21 .

4. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I get the same thing on my M3 Real.

5. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Life Is Now Complete.....
    Flawless execution on my acekard 2i w/ akaio 1.5.1

6. Hunnibaer

Hunnibaer Member

It's happening to me also with my M3 Real... i have it updated with firmware 4.7 d, of 15th January... i tried to download the rom and play it, from different sites and providers, and all give me a black screen after the "mobi-clip" screen... i was thinking on doing an ARM patch to it, but i'm not sure if it will work out that way... please tell us some info here... thanx in advance... :)

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I found out that as long as you don't have on the soft reset option on it plays perfectly.

Thanks for trying to help guys.

8. buchichu

That makes no difference for me. How odd, I've fond the M3 to be so reliable so far...

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using the latest firmware. http://linfoxdomain.com/ds/

10. buchichu

Aaaand there it is.

Thank you, sir.

11. Freqman

Freqman New Member

aw i get a black screen after the game company logo, on my slot-2 M3 with latest firmware :(

12. faithless95

faithless95 New Member

Works fine after I upgraded to M3 Sakura v1.45 on my M3i Zero. Before that, I had the same problems as other M3 users were having.

13. Freqman

Freqman New Member

bah there hasnt been a firmware update on my slot-2 M3 since 2008 (version e35)

14. Hunnibaer

Hunnibaer Member

I made it!!!

Thanx, Mishy, for the suggestion... i tried to update for the newest firmware, 4.7e, and it wasn't working... so i decided to try taking off the soft reset thingy and it started to work... so thanx a lot again... buh-bye... :p

15. I'm having trouble with this one. I'm using an acekard2 ver 2.1, using AKIAO firmware version 1.5.1, It plays the game just fine but whenever i go to save it goes to a black screen and hangs. how can i fix this?

16. MyBrainIsStew

MyBrainIsStew New Member

My game freezes up every time i try to use the spell isell. I'm using an Acekard 2i with AKAIO im pretty sure its the latest version too does anybody know how to fix it?

17. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Re: I made it!!!

Your welcome. I found it very odd how I could play. I'm about to upgrade to the newest firmware right now...Simply because last night while playing my game froze while trying to check a shelf for an item...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.