1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glory of Heracles .....(SPOILERS )

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by king of man, Jan 31, 2010.

1. king of man

king of man Member

there something i need to know it kill me not to fagret out the Hero (the one you start play him ) who is he is hard to tall i play all the way to end and i see young women talk to Leuchs say she look for main char (i mean the Hero you play ) say she child friend etc...etc...etc.... and here the part the kill me to know him for who's is he she say he grow wing form his back and fly to look for his fater (and he did sad his father die in the lave before the last boss T_T ) so any know tall me and if is loooong story go head and tall meeee ^_^

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Re: Glory of Heracles

GOD DAMMIT, i really wish people would mark spoilers.

3. king of man

king of man Member

hay all i need is inf for this if not don't say anything >.<

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

And if you're going to spoil something in a game, then mark SPOILERS in the title or something, it's not rocket science.

5. king of man

king of man Member

there you go >.<

6. Tri_Edge

Tri_Edge Active Member

english please, not engrish

7. mybuttalks

mybuttalks New Member

Well I was hoping for the spoiler, as I'm stuck at the part where you meet the second immortal girl and need to fight that boss (its too hard...grinding right now :-\). Sadly the poor english failed to give me the spoiler T_T

8. basf11214

basf11214 New Member

??? (Hero) is a doll modeled after Icarus, son of Daedalus, who died flying to close to the sun on a pair of wax wings.

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

10. king of man

king of man Member

thanks for inf now i know he is doll after all >.< i was hope he is human immortal or son of six wings (i think) T_T

11. Brassknucklehead

Brassknucklehead New Member

he is the doll in Daedulus shop, and Daedulus had the real Heracles use the machine because he needed a hero's spirit to bring back his son and it did, and Heracles did it to bring back his brothe, iphicles, but Heracle's spirit split into iphiclies, daedulus, and the mannequin. so the main character Hero actually has two spirits, icarus and Heracles. . . . . and the girl at the end of the game actually appeared in a vision in the beginning (it showed Icarus as a kid walking down a street and the girl called to him). this also shows the Hero's two spirits, since he has visions of being Icarus (with the girl) and visions as Heracles (the very first one, when he steps on the machine)