1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glory of Heracles (Save Fail)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Acewing, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Im using NO$GBA + Zoomer 2.3.0.2 and every time I try to save the game; it resets on me, let me elaborate on what I mean exactly:

The in-game save feature allows me to save, however, whenever I re-enter the system > save/load, it says I have no saves. So even if I end up saving again; the moment I re-open the save/load feature my saved file reverts to an unused slot.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem while using NO$GBA + the Zoomer, as well as help me resolve this issue.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Redownload the no$gba 2.6a and no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 from the link below.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

I apologize for the ambiguity of my wording...however, I am referring to the in-game save.

I also doubt that re-downloading the emulators would solve much, since I tried to re-install everything from scratch already, and every other rom's in-game save has been 100% successful thus far, except for this release.

4. meganova

.... that's weird, I didn't experienced that kind of problem when using no$gba.

Where did you download that emulator?
    If it from another places, try using the above link.

Check whether if there is any sav file for that game.
    On the Battery folder.

5. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Out of the 23+ save files I have...I can't seem to find the one for Heracles...so does that mean the emulator is not registering the save file?

As for the Emulator + add-on: I got both from the original site, so I'm pretty sure it's perfectly fine.

6. meganova

Looks like.

Try suggest using the one from romu.
    You only need to import your battery files.

7. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

I guess I can try that, still, would be easier if the original maker of NO$GBA continued to improve upon its content/maintenance. No one's even picked up where the maker left off.

8. meganova

Maybe the new no$gba is still in progress, if yes, all we have to do is to stick to what available now, and wait for it.

My no$gba comes from that link, so I'm sure there will be no problem when using it.
    Try it. :)

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

How do you close the no$gba emulator ?
    The save will usually gone if you close no$gba incorrectly, and how about the Save type ? Is it on Auto ?

And yeah, like Mega said you can try redownloading it.

10. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Well, it seems re-downloading worked.

But I still feel it was unnecessary to even have to do such a thing as re-downloading and re-installing the thing.

@g@l1h - I usually close it manually, aka, File > Exit. Like I said earlier: I sifted through 23 save file's, but Heracles didn't register in the folder at all.

It's been roughly a year since the last No$gba release....hopefully someone's able to eventually continue improving it, because random errors like this just makes me go ~.~.....

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

At least redownloading one isn't really hard, now you know where to find a good no$gba.
    Well, it'as goo if your problem's fixed though.

12. meganova

Maybe your firmware on your previous no$gba was an outdated one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.