1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glory of Heracles Official Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Griffandir14, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I want it. It's the first one released outside of japan and it hasn't been posted yet. I will wait patiently for now. Anybody else interested in this little gem? Oh, and Shepherds Crossing 2 but I don't think that deserves its own topic.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I'm quite interested in this game,and I hope there won't be any parts requiring the L button.
    Mine just broke >.<

3. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

I'm pretty interested in it, too. I've always been fascinated by Greek mythology, and especially the story of Heracles (or "Hercules", as he's more commonly known). This looks like it'll be a great game to tide me over until Golden Sun DS is released.

4. Griffandir14

Alright, the big question just because you know they'll be compared against each other, Sands of Destruction or Glory of Heracles, I won't answer yet, i'll wait until I play it but preliminary guess is Glory for me.

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Saw a few videos on youtube about it.
    Looks pretty cool.

6. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

I don't really see how they could be considered similar. I mean, I've played Sands of Destruction, and it's a good game. But, it doesn't seem to have all the Greek mythology motifs that Glory of Heracles has. From what I've seen of Glory, they couldn't be any more dissimilar. At least, that's how I see it. But, I'll render my full judgment until I give Glory of Heracles a shot.

7. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

I'm extremely excited for this game and greatly anticipating when it will be added to the site.

8. ejaykn

ejaykn New Member

I keep commin back to check for it myself. :)

9. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

It is suposed that the game will beavailable on stores on tuesday afternoon. Still monday here in Mexico, but I hope it will be dumped soon.

10. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

I constanly refresh the downloads page hoping its added :D
    I've been anticipating this game for some time now,

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It will be on gbatemp.net when it's dumped, it won't be on here until after they announce it's dumped on there.

12. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I want it now SoD is to tough right now.

13. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

Well I hope we'll have better luck tomorrow. :(

14. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for this game.

15. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

I was hoping I'd get home and it would be waiting here to download :(. I guess I can wait until tomorrow.

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

We're not reliant on them.

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

This game is already out in japanese, isn't it?
    So, what's the original title? ???

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's called Hercules no Eikou: Tamashii no Shoumei

19. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'll check it out.

20. Griffandir14

It also has five previous titles in the series: Hercules no Eikou 1 and 2 for NES, Hercules no Eikou III for SNES is the only one with a fan translation right now, Hercules no Eikou IV also for SNES, and one gaiden for GB just called Glory of Hercules (no connection to this one).