1. This forum is in read-only mode.

glitchy ps roms (carnage heart and misadventure of tron boone) + a question.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by trancedseed, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trancedseed

trancedseed New Member

First the rom problem. Im using the ePSXe emulator to run them. I have other roms and they work fine. With the Carnage Heart, the displayed image is all messed up. and at times you cant see what the picture is. With the Tron Boone rom, the game freezes when i open up the menu in the game and when i press X during cut sceens, the game freezes as well. any one have any suggestions?

and for my other question, im running a 1001.bin bios. i read somewhere on the site you can also use a 2412 bios or something like that. is there a diff or are they pretty much the same?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Graphics plugins have the biggest effect on game freezes and image distortion.

What plugins are you using, which ones do you have, and what are their settings?

3. trancedseed

trancedseed New Member

Pete's OpenGL2 version 2.9 all the settings are on their default but i only changed it so that its in window mode instead of the fullscreen(have some probs with fullscreen)

4. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

Usually...the bios is working with the region things...
    so if you have the same game with different region...maybe changing the bios will help...
    and sometimes...old plugin work better than the newer one....try another one :)

5. The_Janitor

The_Janitor Member

If you have a ATI Graphics card, DON'T USE "Pete's OpenGL2" Use Petes DirectX 6 or 7 video plugin. That fixed my Issues with Misadventures of Tron Bonne and the other Megaman Legends Games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.