1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Glee, I hate the show, but the girls are fine :p...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_(TV_series)
    Does anyone else feel like Glee is killing all our songs (good and bad) by singing them in a girl-ish fashion?....
    Image if they picked up Metal, what would happen there :-\

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of Glee, but I can't say I hate it either. For some people, it really seems to hit home. But I've seen more than a couple episodes, and I've come to learn:

GLEE is less funnier than many other shows in its generation.
    GLEE is less effective as a drama, where it dabbles, than other shows in its generation.
    GLEE isn't making better use of the songs they cover, nor does it destroy them, most of the time.
    GLEE murdered Gold digger by Jamie Foxx and Kanye West, in my opinion

I respect the show, and all who watch and admire it. But it's just not my thing.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i kinda enjoyed the first season, it had some good jokes and drama, but then it became like high school musical and sucked

4. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

If they got to metal I would have to burn a building down.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

couldn't agree with you more :D

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I actually kind of like it. It's like a cross between a romantic comedy, musical and high school show.

And then they take the characters and put them through horrible, horrible things.

7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I don't watch TV, but i was working on something one time and Glee's version of To Sir With Love came on and it wasn't too bad. The TV was in another room so I couldn't see if the scene made sense or not.

In unrelated news, I burnt down a house after hearing Madonna teasing the riff to A New Level by Pantera.

8. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

As you should have.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

See the previous topics about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.