1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GLEE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adfk, Nov 4, 2009.

1. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

I find it sort of sad and embarrasing, but I really love glee! I love the characters, the plotlines and all the songs... it's like hsm but 10 times better and without zac efron... well, that is part of the reason why it's better than hsm. Are there any other gleeks out there?

2. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

wait... there's actually a high school music tv show in america? not just those pathetic excuses for 'films'?

3. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

explain glee?

4. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Glee is a sitcom, with lots of musical numbers. well, i like some of it, but i like the comedy, not the drama. and i really like the head cheerleader until she got pregnant.. so hot with the say A little prayer for you clip in youtube... god...

also, i like lea michelle singing the on my own....

5. kingkristoferlemon

kingkristoferlemon New Member

I really wanted to watch it ... but I missed the first few episodes and never caught up ... I guess I'll just get it off my other friends who downloaded the episodes.

6. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

wat's glee?

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

IT'S ANOTHER DAM TV SHOW!

But this time it's got's lot's of singing....

I SO HATE SHOWS WITH SINGING!

I even turned off the simpsons if it had singing...

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I hate musicals period, I hate most Disney movies/shows because of the singing, the only movie I tolerated was Sweeny Todd and it still took all I could muster to keep from shutting it off at times.

9. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

I find the humor to be funny, I don't care much for the drama or singing though

10. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

It's ok I guess

11. damanali

yup, i watch it for the same reason. and well, the 2 girls there are hot.

12. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

the singing in simpsons is gay... i do the same

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I hate people who say they hate things, obviously they don't understand the meaning of hate!

That said, I just downloaded and watched a few eps of Glee and I do admit that the humour in it is quite nice, it's a show that's completely different from everything else on right now. Not sure I'm going to be watching this regularly, but it was definitely not a waste of time.

14. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

The cheerleaders?

15. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

reckon so. rachels pretty hot too

16. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

I didn't really like it but I also resent mainstream television so my view on it would be altered simply because of that. Also Television program + Singing + Dancing = me leaving to do something else.

17. damanali

hmmm, is lea michelle the rachel you're pertaining to? well, she's hot. but i like her in person than her character.

18. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

me too. on the show, she's a little arrogant.

19. damanali

cause she thinks she's hot and a star in the show. but she's a bit of a goodie then likes to be always the star of every show.

but i dont like it when they made the head cheerleader pregnant. but well, its part of the plot. lol

20. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

now, let's start quoting favourite songs and lines from glee- mine are Bust a Move and "Rachel was a hot jew and the lord wanted me to get into her pants"-Puck