1. This forum is in read-only mode.

girl help...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redoperator, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

ok i feel like such a latent noob when it comes around girls.

I heard that if a gilr gives you a hug, they really don't want to date you. is that true? well if a hug breaks the deal then, the girl that I like hasn't hugged me at all... does she like you if she's normally quiet around you? or she matches tones? (you talk to her at a soft tone and she talks back in a soft tone) or you see her smile when you wave your hand to say hello? I really need help on these things... really i do

2. regor412

regor412 Active Member

dude, totally wrong site to put this

3. redoperator

... but this is the general discussion( where nothing else fits in the other board)!

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It means she wants to eat your flesh.

5. regor412

regor412 Active Member

yes i know that it doesnt fit any other post but thats because this site isnt really a girl help site

6. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I wouldn't read much into their body language, though, playing with their hair when they talk to you one on one, is a good indication. I always found being honest lead me to a relationship.

7. regor412

regor412 Active Member

then why do you need help? seems like you have a plan

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I'm not him. Learn to read names.

9. regor412

regor412 Active Member

sorry, just woke up 30 min ago

10. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

I'm not really a proffesional when it comes to girls, but you do a little uncertain, and that is a bad move. Where girls often love it's just if you keep yourself , just stay yourself and do not change in someboddy else :).

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You're asking an emulation site full of sweaty, pasty, socially inept nerds for girl help? Wat.

Also, a hug doesn't mean one thing or the other. My girlfriend hugged me before we were together. My sister's best friend hugs me because we get along. One of my female friends just likes hugs. As for the other things, matching tones is normal human behavior, smiling when waved at is normal, and being quiet around someone is normal if you don't know the person that well. If you're really that curious, ASK HER.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

^This.

13. regor412

regor412 Active Member

and this is the main point of my first post

14. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

oh yes I see the resemblance

15. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

girls hug me all the time, it doesnt mean a thing (sometimes)

16. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

hmm..is she like that all the time? if not then something you did must upset her...if yes,..you've got to do something...maybe she is upset about the differences between you two..e.g...you like computer games while she is not..but this differences become interesting when you got married with her..it is like the element of 'surprise'...for now, try get closer to her..but not too much..maybe she act like that because you annoyed her..that's is all i can help..maybe this advice is useless to you..besides, i am 15 years old...

17. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Maybe you should ask her best friends.

18. redoperator

maybe i should ask her friends in a non-stalker-ish way

19. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

No, ask her directly.

20. redoperator

why? i'll blow it