1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ghostbusters problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Hatik, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hatik

Hatik Member

I am stuck in the shandor's revenge part, cause i don't know what to do after destroying the 4 statues, can someone please help?
    Post Merge: [time]1246665776[/time]
    has anybody played this thing?
    Post Merge: [time]1246673333[/time]
    oh, come on, just at least give me the walkthrough to the game! SOMEBODY has had to complete this game!!

2. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

dude this game only recently came out how you expect to find a walkthrough already..?? and if there is one you can more than search for it in the search engines... well i searched and there arent any at the moment give it a few more days ok

3. Hatik

Hatik Member

well(sorry if I'm rude), there's a walkthrough for every console version, and reviews everywhere about the ds one
    Post Merge: [time]1246699114[/time]
    Oh, and i have found out that you have to find 5 keys, but I can't find them, and i think that is one of those piracy protection things cause there are some things (supposedly switches) that are supposed to be white but they're blue and i can't do anything with them. And i can't find any game fix cheats for the game (and gbatemp don't have one for this game)
    Post Merge: [time]1246842465[/time]
    ok, i have other games, and since I'm sick of waiting for someone to help, I'm going to wait 1 week for the walkthrough to be uploaded into the internet, or else I'll post a new topic