1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Getting the most from my M3iZERO

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Zoidberg56, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Hey, I bought an M3iZERO and it arrived the other day, however I am currently waiting on the micro SD card I ordered, so I was wondering what else other than the SYSTEM, F_CORE and the games that I want on it I should download to get the most from my M3iZERO. I have heard people saying that they can get brilliant homebrew and turn there DS' into phones and the like with certain software but I would be unsure as to how to do this. Especially with the DSi not having a slot 2.

So any reccomended software with guides or link to guides as to how to make them run on the M3iZERO would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Running homebrew is generally a pretty straightforward process. Download and extract the homebrew, then copy the .nds file to your microSD card. Some come with additional files and folders that you have to copy across; these usually have to go in the root directory of the microSD card (eg X:\). From there, it's a simple matter of launching the .nds files on your flashcart as you would any other rom.

3. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

oh I see, but apart from the extra files and folders the actual homebrew goes in the NDS folder on the micro sd?

Thanks for your help =D

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

It shouldn't really matter where the .nds file goes. Feel free to put it in whichever folder you want.

Make sure to always read the readme file that usually accompanies homebrew. They typically contain specific setup instructions that may differ from homebrew to homebrew.

5. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Ok thanks very much for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.