1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Getting annonymous phone calls hourly?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by personuser, Sep 3, 2010.

1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I keep getting anonymous phone calls hourly. Most of the time I let the m ring through and it hangs up, but some weird shit has happened when I actually pick it up.

The first time I picked it up, it was MY DAD's voice saying "I can't reach you from her-" and it hung up

I assume it was trying to say "I can't reach you from here"

My dad was in the living room reading a history book. It was odd, and he didn't seem to know why his voice would play on there either.

The next time, just silence. But they didn't hang up.

What's going on here?

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

your phone is haunted, happens all the time.

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Uh, sorry, I picked wrong number...

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Your dad from the future is trying to contact you.

5. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

To be honest, the voice was dad's voice, but a little more gruff than usual. I've heard him like that before though.

And I AM being serious, hope yas know that.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

LOL!

South Park "Go God Go!" episode reference.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this sounds like some automated system malfuctioning more than anything else.

8. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

Your dad was doing your mom/ cleaninglady/ neighbour/ milkman, they changed positions and accidentally pressed some buttons on his phone which was in his pants/ shirt/ or on the couch, it called you... apparently the new position wasn't that good cause your dad couldn't reach the person he was doing: " Can't reach you from here" They changed positions, pressed buttons on the phone again and the call ended.