1. This forum is in read-only mode.

getting a pandoras battery, will i need mms?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Devilkid32176, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, like topic states, im getting a pandoras battery since the issue with my ex trying to update my psp and bricked it >__>

and now my main question is this, if i get the pandoras battery, will i need to get a Magic Memory Stick or can i run the one i have through a program to get it like that or can i hook up my psp to my pc when i have the Pandoras Battery in the system to convert the memory card from there, any feedback on this would be nice

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

You can turn your current memory stick into a MMS, but *Only* if it is 2GB or less.
    A MMS is required to boot into recovery mode with the Pandora Battery.

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Are you sure you never went full circle about this a few months ago.I could check,but Ive better things to do.

4. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

huh?? i don't think i asked this before, might just be me
    as for the help, i have hellcats flasher on the memory card before it went down :) in case of emergencies
    some people told me that is all i need in order to get into recovery mode

now, i've heard this around for quite awhile, unfortunately i have a 4gb sandisk for it, i don't think i have a small memory card around my house XD

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Them Sony Cybershot cameras have the same cards.Ive thrown out heaps of 512mb cards like you need.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That blows. You could try it as I've flashed a PSP with CFW with an 8GB Micro SD with an adapter before. Works like a charm.

Even with my 12GB cards and adapter, I can flash a PSP.