1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Getting a new Flashcart

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by KillerZero, Jan 15, 2011.

1. KillerZero

KillerZero Member

So I want to get a new flashcart, and i was wondering which flashcart is the best. It must be able to play games with AP, unlike my g6 flash, and have an easy interface. I want the best flash cart when it comes to AP games, because more and more games are coming out with AP, so it must be also able to play future games with AP. I would like it if i had the ability to be able to be updated by usb, but if thats not possible, i have a laptop and i think it has the ability to update micro sd, not totally sure, its kind of old. I got it like 4 years ago so yeah. Also if you can also link me to where i could buy the flashcard new with all that comes with it. Please and THANK YOU

2. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

The best flashcart out there is the Supercard DSTWO, with the Acekard 2i being a cheaper, less powerful but still reliable, alternative.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

if you dont mind paying 35 dollars, than the best card is supercard dstwo which even has built in gba and snes emulators. but if you want to go cheap, get an acekard 2i. both these cards bypass AP, but supercard dstwo does it better, which makes it the best card in the market right now. but as second choice, definately the acekard 2i

4. KillerZero

KillerZero Member

Only $35, that's almost as much as i payed for my G6. btw i have a fat ds... but supercard ds two is it updated regularly and can it be updated via usb if anyone knows and a good website to buy from?

5. iluvfupaburgers

a good site is this: http://www.ishopvideogame.com/ i believe it comes with a usb adapter, but if it doesnt, you can buy one i believe from there too

6. KillerZero

KillerZero Member

1 questions, how do you update the firmware of the super card ds two, do you put the firmware on the micro sd card?

7. iluvfupaburgers

yes, its like any other card

8. KillerZero

KillerZero Member

where would you download the firmware o.o? sorry im so nub D:

9. iluvfupaburgers

for supercard dstwo? from here: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm