1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Getting a lot of stuffs

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Yarukinasu, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

So I'm thinking about getting a new flashcart since R4SDHC is so outdated and my R4SDHC doesn't recognize games or files after copying over 2GB of games, and my brother-in-law's coworker wants my R4 [clone] for $100 with my 8GB micro SD card which is a GOOD deal. Now, the Christmas is getting close and I'm tired of copying the games over and over again to my micro SD. I'll have $100 so... I'm thinking about getting these under $100:

EZ Flash 3-in-1or any expansion pack that could run GBA Roms
    A new flashcart other than R4
    16GB micro SD or 8GB if not possible

16GB micro SD might be impossible to get with expansion pack and a new flashcart under $100, but I could live with 8GB again if it's impossible. So could anybody recommend me a CHEAP(lol) place to get those?

Also, move if it's in the wrong place.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Wow, i hope he realizes your ripping him off lol.

3. Yarukinasu

I know!!! That's why I'm thinking about getting a better one.

4. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

Try www.dealextreme.com a cool site

5. Yarukinasu

Woohoo thanks! But I noticed something:

16GB micro SD seems to be more expensive than other websites that I've seen... I guess I'll deal with something else.
    EZ Flash 3-in-1 seems to be really cheap in here
    What kind of flashcart should I get?

6. snuggerdog

snuggerdog Active Member

http://www.r4-ds-card.com/ This site is where i got my r4i which is decent. Its not outdated and most games work but some newer games still need to be patched. They sell M3's and Acecards. I heard Acecards are good so i recommend getting one of those. THats what i am getting next. http://www.r4-ds-card.com/shop/ak2i/acekard-2i-card-for-dsids-plus-16gb-micro-sd-memory-ak2iplus16gb/12953 Only about $84.00 for 16gb i don't know how much the gba thing costs. Check it out

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I dont see how the guy is getting a good deal.I can get a 8gb micro for £12 and an Acekard for $12,so that would be about $35.

You could get a job as a car-salesman....

8. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

http://www.gamebygame.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=184

way better than deal extreme as far as shipping goes......my r4i gold card took 6 weeks from deal extreme

My iplayer and both of my acekards 2i took <2 days

deal extreme is good for hard to find stuff you cant get in the USA

Good luck

8)

9. Yarukinasu

Oooh seems like a place where I could get something... Uhh acekard 2i would work with NDS lite right??? If it could, I could try to clean my sister's house and get extra money for the GBA expansion pack thingie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.