1. This forum is in read-only mode.

getting a flash cart soon and have a question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by evilmonkey0430, Apr 22, 2008.

1. evilmonkey0430

evilmonkey0430 New Member

I wanted to know how roms work with friend codes on these devices and also curious as to any hombrew apps you would suggest? ???
    All help is much appreciated

2. Crashtehelf

Crashtehelf Well-Known Member

Re: getting a flash cart soon and have a question

WiFi, Friendcodes (etc) should, indeed, be applicable with a flash cart. As the information is usually a pair between the game and the console

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

it dosnt matter if its the real game or the flash cart becaouse the roms are exact duplicate of the real games... exept for the FFCC... darn "thank you" screen of death...

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Just about all ROMs work online, unless you trimmed them. Even with the "download support" trimmer, it mostly still gets rid of it. The screen of FFCC has been fixed for a while now by many updates.

5. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

I'm a flashcart user myself and I'd say that it's pretty much the same, and the ultimate reason why you should get a flashcart is that you don't have to buy a bunch of games anymore, you just have to download games. A flash cart has a price similar to a NDS game so why buy just one game when you can buy an R4/TTDS/M3/Games N Music etc..

Plus! A flashcart can play music, videos and games. YOU SHOULD GET IT.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

He didn't ask which flashcart to get, he just said he was getting one. He's probably ordered it by now. Also, never get a Games N Music as they can't play commercial games.

7. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

I'm just recommending.

Hmm I thought games and music is a good flashcart, I have the DSTT and I love it.