1. This forum is in read-only mode.

General consensus of the life of Natewlie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natewlie, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

kk I'm gay/

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Im assuming there's a school near where you live, so you could always see if there are any after school clubs looking for more leaders. One of my aunts is a beaver scout leader (Beavers are the level below cub scouts)

3. Girogex

Girogex Guest

oh god I remember beavers when I was a little munchkin. Anyway I'd go with loony's suggestion as he knows all !

4. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I understand how you must feel. I live in a pretty small town myself, although I do have a mall, movies, bars and even a club. But that, to me at least, doesn't help either. I often get depressed because doing the same thing over and over again really sucks. So I see where you are coming from. Get a hobby. heh heh. Thats the best way to get out of a "trance-like" lifestyle. Your other option is to move to a bigger city I suppose.

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hey guys

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's the single reason I'm glad I live in the city, there's always something to do here, as much as I love the internet and this place, I'd go insane if there was nothing to do outside of it.

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Nat

Look at your children, you may feel bored or your life isn't being fulfilled enough, but look at the happiness you create with them! Your life is good, take care of those damn kids. They love you to death, dunno what more you could want.

8. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

for me you guys are lucky... because at your current states you already have work or business establishments...

as for me im 23 years old and im still in 4th yr of my college

and i don't know what will i be if i graduated

because im not a bright student

^^, but still the smile in my face will not be erased as i know and hope that there will be a silver light after the dark clouds end.

9. daroth

daroth New Member

Have you tried a Massive Multiplayer Online game? (MMO)
    They're usually fun, good to pass the time with, and has other people who can talk and stuff!