1. This forum is in read-only mode.

General compatibility question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nintoman, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nintoman

nintoman Member

Hi everyone. Tomorrow I will get my R4 card, and I have downloaded more than 80 games! I only have a 4GB micro SD card so there will not be room for all of them. I thought I might already now remove the games that is not working, either because they are piracy protected or there is a general problem with the game. Here is the list - if anyone knows what games that will not work please tell :)

... and also... I am kinda new to this... but is it possible to just download a patched version of the roms and then they work although they are piracy protected?

Thanks in advance :)

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Er, some of the games I glanced at on there, work absolutely fine on R4. If you haven't got an R4 yet, how are you telling which games work or not? Which source?

Yes. Just search the Forums :)

4. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

hey you said its working on yours rght on mine rune factory dont work...

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Read the common issues thread then.

6. anandjones

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 I didn't say Rune Factory specifically either.

7. DarkGuyver

DarkGuyver New Member

I have been having problems with the ClubHouse game rom with my R4i, the game hangs during auto save. At first I though it was a problem with the US rom, so I download the European 42 All Time Classic Games rom and the same thing happens.

I have the latest firmware update installed on my R4i, could anybody help me with this problem please?

Heres the url for my R4i card http://www.r4ids.com/.

8. anandjones

Try backing up and reformat your MicroSD.

9. DarkGuyver

DarkGuyver New Member

I don't see how this would help, since I can play every other game I've downloaded including the newest release from romulation without any problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.