1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBATemp.net Quiz 3!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well guys, the new GBATemp Quiz is out, all you have to do sign up or login with your account, do all of the questions of the quiz, and wait until it's over. If you win, you get one of the new fancy iTouchDS flashcart kits! I tried entering the other one, but I didn't win :( If you see my username for one of the winners (anandnguyenx, anandjones got banned for some reason), congratulate me! This applies to anyone else!

More info

ENTER the Quiz http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=module&module=quizz&quiz=0708

Make sure to read the rules before entering.

2. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Nah, too lame to sign-up and stuff...
    But if you win, Congratz!

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Actually GBATemp is a good website, it has cheat.dats and firmware updates, etc
    Well my point is that it's not just a competition website it's quite good, BTW what are you called on GBATemp Anandjones? I'm cjdogger of course :) Don't worry I won't talk about RomU at all on it, I'm just interested what type of files you submit if you do..

4. anandjones

Uh nothing, since anandjones got banned for some reason, the user I use is anandnguyenx. I've already entereed

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You can get banned for mentioning Rom and Warez sites, even other sites that do the same thing as GBATemp... Why don't you click on the anandjones profile while logged in as anandnguyenx, you should be able to see the reason why it's banned... I contribute with saves on temp.

6. anandjones

Ah, I did have a RomUlation signature on there, but that's no reason to automatically ban me. They should have at least given me a warning.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

They're just too scared of the government, I think it's Canadian...

8. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I can acces those files without having to sign up, bonehead

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Not download all of them or upload them "bonehead"! :p

10. anandjones

Hey guys, chill. All the cheats can be available from cheats.gbatemp.net, easily.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know this sounds childish but... "He started it!" :-\ , and if you didn't know the link you can't and you can't do as much stuff unless you join :p

12. anandjones

Well, the Quiz is closing in a few hours, not too sure exactly when, so make sure to get your quiz entries in.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm not one to put personal details to prize entries...

14. anandjones

You can always trust the guys at GBATemp.net. Quiz is now closed. The winners have been announced. Damn it, I didn't win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.