1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBADSi Freezing iPlayer.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TehToast, Feb 22, 2010.

1. TehToast

TehToast Member

Hey, I got an iPlayer a week ago for the GBA emulator. I get a never ending loading cycle whenever I click on anything with the emulator on in the _system -> plugins, can anyone help me? Thanks.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest iPlayer OS and GBA Emulator and with only ONE of the emulators included in the _system folder. It is not a plugin.

3. Moleman

Moleman Well-Known Member

Why is there not a GBA emulator for other flash cards? Its driving me and many others mad!!!!!!!!!!

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because the DS is not capable of emulating GBA. It isn't powerful enough. the GBA slot uses actual GBA hardware that isn't accessible when the NDS slot is being used.

iplayer contains a processor and ram, so the emulator is running on the cart, not the the DS.

5. TehToast

TehToast Member

Thanks. What are the other emulators in the _system folder? I'm a new with this >_<

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I meant there should be two GBA emulators included in the download of iPlayer GBA. Use only one.
    Only iPlayer and SuperCardDSTWO (not released) are the ONLY DS slot 1 flashcarts that play GBA games, unless you buy a EZ 3in1 expansion or the old SuperCard and M3 Real(?). If you have a hacked PSP, there is always gPSP.

7. TehToast

TehToast Member

Bump, I tried a million things, sent it back to leetmod, tried a million more things, and it still has the same problem.