1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBA Rom Dumping

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Dalelm, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Dalelm

Dalelm Member

What do I need to dump my own roms of my GBA and GBC games?
    And is there like a cartridge I can get where I can store these and play them on my SP?
    For example... say there is a card that can hold upto 5 games and u choose which game u want to play when u switch on.
    Similar to them 10 in 1 games u can get from the market and mainly abroad... I remember, I had 1that had 4 of the pokemon games on it (red, blue, gold, silver) and tons of other games (it was actually a 52 in 1 that I had but really there was only about 25 different games. lol.)

So can someone help meeee?!?!?!?! I really wanna create my own! Containing a bunch of my games. I dont expect something to hold 52 games or anything. lol. Just something to hold atleast 2.

Argh... and if its not possible... I'd be happy to just have something to hold 1 game... I could just keep changing the game on the cartridge sorta thing...

Well i think i may have dreamt up this thing but ah well... if ur confused just ignore... Buit any help would be apreciated. lol

Dale

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

GBA flashcarts do exist, as do dumpers (hardware that allows you to read the contents of the chip inside the cart into a file on your PC)

3. Dalelm

Dalelm Member

Right. Thanks Loonylion. ;D
    Now i just need to figure out which one to get and where to get it from... lol.

I have 8 GBC games and 5 GBA games I wanna stick on it.

ANy help would be appreciated :) :) :)

Dale x