1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBA Help Please Read

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KawaiixHaruhi, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KawaiixHaruhi

KawaiixHaruhi Member

Ok well i remember my friend had a ROM GameboyAdvance and he started it up and it had like 400 games in it but like only 20 of them were GBA games and The others were like all old classic games they were all in one ROM so it was like a collection i think they were like NES games any clue where i can get a ROM like that i googled and little bit and had no luck besides a Collection of strictly GBA ROMS and they were all seperate ROM files

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

I've never seen a ROM with that characteristics...
    Are you sure you don't see it wrong?

There are some Roms that contains 2 or 3 games in it... but I've never seen one with
    And the only NES games in a ROM I've seen are the "Capcom classics collection's" and only have 3 nes games -_-

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Most likely he had a homebrew emulator.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

NES games, SNES, WonderSwan, GBC, NeoGeo, there are tons of emulators for classic games.

Google "DS Homebrew Emulator NES/SNES/GameBoy, or whatever classic game you want.

5. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

I think, he/she means that the gba ROM his friend got was for the computer... i think that the most accurate possibility was...
    and it souports all the other consoles Roms, and enlisted all the Roms available in his computer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.