1. This forum is in read-only mode.

gba games on supercard ds onei

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiarachu, May 20, 2010.

1. Kiarachu

Kiarachu New Member

I have this problem:I have a supercard ds onei with the latest firmware and os and I know that is capable to run GBA game but when I press A or X and load the game if I have a GBA cartridge inserted play the game inserted in the GBA slot and if it isn't a cartridge inserted it will come only the screen "GAME BOY" and then nothing.I've searched already in the forum for this problem but I have not find an answer.Please help me.Thanks jn advance for the answer ;D

2. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

did you try another gba game?
    also di you try the normal ds menu?

3. Kiarachu

Kiarachu New Member

I have tried many game but still don't work...maybe I need to patch the game?Or I need a GBA flashcard plugged in the GBA slot?I don't know...

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can't play them unless you have a Slot 2 card like the EZFlash 3 in 1
    The Supercard DSOne will load the GBA game to the slot 2 card and run it. Without the Slot 2 card... it won't work.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

If I understand you correctly, what you're trying to do is use the SCDS1's ability to launch an actual GBA game inserted into slot-2 to play GBA roms. As Tirith said, you can't run GBA roms on an SCDS1. Perhaps you were thinking of the Supercard DSTwo?

6. Kiarachu

Kiarachu New Member

Yeah...that's the answer I want to know...well...then I'm going to buy a slot 2 card.Thanks guys!Lock up the topic... :)