1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBA Flashcart Help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by jkrocks, May 23, 2012.

1. jkrocks

jkrocks New Member

Hi i have a gameboy sp and i was wondering if their is a flashcart that i can buy. I know their is some but i cant find a website that still sells them. Thank-you in advance :)

2. jkrocks

jkrocks New Member

can it play games (mario, pokemon etc?) its dosent say if it can or not (nor if it has glitches, A.P fixes etc)

3. henrinr

henrinr New Member

I dont know if GBA flashcard are still selling, because it is too old, but you can check it from http://www.martgame.com/nds-accessories/r4-card.html
    I just known some GBA flashcart about NDS.
    Slot-1 Flashcarts
    There are four flashcarts that can emulate GBA games without the need for a slot-2 cart.

Supercard DSTWO
    EX4i
    iPlayer
    iSmart MM
    CycloDSi Evolution (only works on a DSi and is extremely limited)

Slot-2 Flashcarts
    You can also run GBA games using the below slot-2 flashcart. Do note that flashcarts of this type will only work in a DS Phat or DS Lite system. Flashcarts of this type will provide you with perfect GBA game compatibility.

EZ Flash 3-in-1
    EZ-Flash IV

Alternative Method for all flashcarts
    This method requires the use of a GBA emulator created by ichichfly. In DSi Mode (using CycloDSi Evolution or SudokuHax), you can run games/homebrew up to 14MB. Otherwise you will have to obtain a GBA game/homebrew that is 2MB or below. Do note that this method does not work with many GBA games.