1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[GBA] Dragon Ball Z SuperSonic Warriors- manolisgoku (Updated)

Discussion in 'Review Submission' started by manolisgoku, Sep 30, 2009.

1. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Probably one of the best dbz games ever

- Developer(s): Banpresto
    - Publisher(s): Atari
    - ESRB Rating: T

The story could take pages to write but oh well I'll shorten it.There is some one with super power that wants to save the world ... bla bla bla .Yeah i know the usual stuff.But it is fan.Visit this site for more info.INFO

I think that many of you have seen or played a dbz game for gba/ds. But I think this one is the best and i'll show you why.

(In the ds version of the game which i played first there was a problem in the tutorial and in the game.I didn't know what the z combo was which was described in the tutorial and it was impossible to make a guard crash.That's why i tried the gba game)

I will describe the controls
    R:Ki charge and ki using moves
    A:Strong attack/GUARD/strong ki(R+A)
    B:Weak attack/GUARD/weak ki(R+B)
    L:Special ability

The best part of the game was the attack/defense system.The same button was attack AND defense! There was also one gauge for both players that displayed the guard they could do. That made the clashes amazing because one well aimed strong attack could negate 5 weak attacks the opponent had made,and leave him guard crashed and open for a 20 hit combo and a strong attack in the end making him go to sleep.(z combo)

The part i hated was the differences between the players the so called levels.
    One 1-level Cell for example was one super for the 3-level Cell making matches unfair.
    Also you could buy the 3-level Cell without the 1-level or buy his story without having any of the three.

I have to say that this game was MUCH BETTER that the super sonic warriors 2 for the ds because of the guard crash.

STATS
    Graphics:8/10
    Sound:7/10
    Gameplay:9/10
    Presentation:5/10
    Replay value:6/10
    Overall:35/50 or 7/10

Try it, there is no way you'll like it,you'll either hate it or love it.

2. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

Re: [GBA] Dragon Ball Z SuperSonic Warriors- manolisgoku

any comments?

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try to elaborate more. ;D
    Put more screenshots.. Try to put the mid-size pics.

4. Avatar33

i like the second one