1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gateway 3DS

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by fabvini, Aug 27, 2013.

1. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Hello, I live in Brazil and am going to buy a 3DS next month. For my astonishment, I found out about the Gateway 3DS today, and was wondering if it already up for sale. I live in Brazil, but have family in the UK, so I could order it from a UK store.

Could you guys reccomend me a online shop to buy it from?

Many thanks!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I believe it is, but it wont work on your 3ds. The 3ds firmware is already several versions ahead of the highest one supported by the gateway3ds

3. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Yes, but won't an update be launched for the newer versions?

I could also ask my dad to buy a 2012 one at the UK

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they were only planning to update it as far as 6.1.0 but the 3ds firmware is already past that.

5. jerry186

jerry186 New Member

mine is 4.3 3dsxl , and ordered a GW3DS from the UK official reseller D igimartz (Ships from Asia)

6. Jack2013

Jack2013 Member

You can check the reseller part on its official site.

Or check here http:// shoptemp.net/products/Gateway-3DS-p-675.html

7. Adam Du

Adam Du Member

I downloaded some games which version is 4.0.0-v4.5.0 to my 3DS console (v 3.1.0-6), then play and the game brought 3ds version to v4.0.0-4.5.0, so i can play GW 3ds on my console now. ANd these games you can see 3dstown news , about the store, you can take a look at 3DStown , which i got mine from here with free shipping, and it made depressed :-\ that they made a price adjustation, more cheaper now.

8. Alice2013

Alice2013 Member

Gateway 3ds flash card player from UK can buy it in good price from internet, which is the official reseller in UK. Gateway 3ds flash card is the word’s first 3ds flash card playing 3ds roms.

It is confirmed that r4i-3ds have many gateway 3ds flash card in stock. If you are from UK, and want to buy gateway 3ds flash card, it is the best place. All the gateway 3ds flash card are tested before dispatching. Gateway 3DS flash card will be shipped with a red gateway 3ds flash card and a blue one. The red gateway 3ds flash card will handle 3ds roms, while the blue one will be used to prepare the console.

Gateway 3DS flash card is very dependent on console firmware version: the current firmware version is 4.1 – 4.5 while 3DS 5.x or 6.x will be released later.

Now, if you buy any of the following multi game card on their website, you can enjoy gateway 3ds flash card with USD69.99, it is the lowest price in the world for gateway 3ds flash card.

Source: http://3ds-r4ds.com/where-can-i-buy-gateway-3ds-flash-card-with-a-good-price-in-uk-117/