1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gateway 3DS will soon be running 7.x games and 7.x applications!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Linda1121, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

Gateway 3DS official site updates the news again.

" We have recently reached a major milestone regarding the 7.x encryption. We can say with certainty that we will soon be running 7.x games and 7.x applications (like eShop, PokeBank and YouTube) in our labs.

We can already say that this will be possible with the current gateway hardware and will be supported in the form of a regular firmware update.

Some people might think we’re overcautious with releasing new firmware updates and holding stuff back.

But we would like to reiterate once again that quality assurance and smooth product experience is on the top of our lists. We really take our time to test everything as much as we can.

There’s a bunch of other (interesting) developments going on besides the 7.x encryption fix at the moment; but we will brief you guys about them in a later (more lengthy) news update. Most questions we get at the moment are 7.x related, so this one will be released out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience once again. "

2. flashmozzg

flashmozzg Active Member

I hope they manage to run Gateway 3DS on 7.x+ consoles. This would be a signal for me to pick one up.

3. m_babble

m_babble Member

Great news. Gateway is some niceness. I liked the first so much that I bought a second from r4depot. Just hope the offical team can release the kernel soon, not just the news one by one.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

It is tempting if that happens. However from what I read, that's still far.