1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gardening Mama

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BlogMan, Apr 17, 2009.

1. BlogMan

BlogMan Active Member

Now, i'm a manly man. A very manly man, but i have this sorta soft spot for plants and stuff. I was just wonderin, is Gardening Mama strictly a girls game? Or is it ok for VERY MANLY men to play it?

I'm not gay BTW

2. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

How manly? But an SUV to compensate manly or punch a cripple in the face manly?

3. BlogMan

BlogMan Active Member

I'd say abit of both

4. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

lol that sentence was funny manly men XD
    ehh cooking mama looked cool cause of the mini games, but im more into pokay mon and stuff so i dont know XD

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

why do you care about that? just try the game and youll see if its for you or not mr manly man :p

6. BlogMan

BlogMan Active Member

Thats the reply i was looking for, i'm only joking about the manly man thing anyway lol

7. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Well I think everyone should play, and don't care what others think btw..

8. knightroad

knightroad Well-Known Member

I dunno....... it isn't my type of game really, but it isn't really about it being a "girls game," I'm just not into mini games much and I think that is what that game involves....

But there is only so much zombie killing one can do, I suppose as a break I would consider trying it, there is no shame in that......... wait never mind........

There is never enough zombie killing!.......... see don't be narrow minded like me.

9. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

saying that Gardening Mama is for pussies is like saying all farmers are gay :D

10. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

There are plenty of guys who play games like Cooking Mama and/or Princess Debut. Just because the games are cute, doesn't involve killing, etc, doesn't mean men can't enjoy them.

11. wolf2657

wolf2657 Active Member

the manliest man is chuck norris but he can play whatever the hell he wants cuz no one wants to tell him no... you dont want to kno what happens

12. crazytuna

ahhh so true, I enjoyed very much cooking mama
    just play the game dude

13. tiramisukisu

tiramisukisu Well-Known Member

I think you are a manly man being able to admit it! (≧▽≦)

I think cooking mama or gardening mama is popular for girls and boys alike. But I didn't expect there are men who play princess debut. I guess that is a little cute... (^^*)

14. crazytuna

I wonder if Prince Debut would be better :D

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

This is gold.. so your a manly man with a vegetable fetish, but only manly vegetables right?

16. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

I dunno why people liked cooking mama, I tried it recently, and she's VERY abusive.

"GTFO, MOMMA WILL FIX IT."

:( :( :( :(

17. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

Cooking mamas annoying saying the same thing over and over again

18. crazytuna

I know that was maybe the only part I didn't like
    they should make her say less annoying lines