1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gaming Heaven!.....pretty much.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

do you think we should have something like this in the US or (UK).......holy ****................I would live there.....
    obviously click on the via link for the HQ pics..........
    http://www.qj.net/qjnet/news/dont-you-wish-we-had-more-shops-like-this.html

2. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Eh, a lot of megastores like that have expensive prices. Maybe.

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

im sure they're a bit picey maybe $50 more, or not, i would still put a tent down there and sleep over......behind the 1,000 ps3's........... :D.............build my ass a fort.........
    there is demand, and the place looks hella professional so im guessing they get good pay to have a store like that....
    then again, its deserted..........at the time, im assuming ;D

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Pharmacies where they only sell drugs are all you need.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where you live, but here in the US, unless a game is on sale somewhere, the prices are pretty much exactly the same across all stores. (Plus or Minus a few cents.)
    Example: PS3/360 games are almost always 59.95-59.99, whether you find them at a big place like walmart or your local game stores.

A large store like this would be no different.

I would love to open a video game store locally. The only place to buy games here is Wal-Mart. There are no game exclusive stores within a 3 hour drive. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to start it. And my current job is very time consuming.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

^

A lot of stores like the Sony store or Bose store over price all their items simply because they sell only their brand. Or that's the case around here, you can always get them much cheaper at a Best Buy or Future Shop.