1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gamesave Requests

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by MisterGuest, Feb 2, 2010.

1. MisterGuest

MisterGuest Guest

I am requesting gamesaves for:
    [3055] Chrono Trigger (U)
    [3728] Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (U)
    [3902] Shin Megami Tensei Devils Survivor (U)

..as my nDS got wiped and thus losing all my data.. [was 'cause of an emulator, stay away from evil homebrews!]

None of which done with cheats and 1st play through.
    Chrono Trigger: [1st Play through] Up to Fighting Magus for the 2nd Time [After Chrono dies]
    Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier: [1st Play through] Up to fighting the Nacht.
    Shin Megami Tensei Devils Surivor: [1st play through] Up to Belzebub [Big Bug Devil]

I'd be grateful if someone could contribute a gamesave so I don't have to start completely over.
    If you are currently playing one of the games stated and is willing to help me out, please tell me where you are in the game. You don't have to be extremely near where I said, generally/almost near would be awesome too. If unsure please state where you are in the game. :D
    Thanks! :)

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For Endless Frontier, I have a save right before the last boss and New Game +.
    I have nothing for the rest of the game though.

3. MisterGuest

MisterGuest Guest

How far is that into the game? I'd imagine it is very far. Thanks a lot of the offer but if possible, I'd rather get a gamesave and have to play a bit more to get back to where I originally. I don't want to skip past the story/plot.

Thanks for the offer anyways, am grateful for it. :)
    Post Merge: [time]1265154127[/time]
    Does anyone have these gamesaves? :-\