1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by piymonk, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piymonk

piymonk New Member

Okay, so, for this post, im gonna talk about a new forum. this forum is currently pretty small, but will increase in numbers over time. basically, we talk about, games , i guess in general. so, if you can't find an answer here, you can always go to my forum. it's called Flan.forumotion.com. if you dont like it, you can use this forum, i guess. but,at least make an account, because my friend and i worked on this a LONG time, so can you at least make an account? thanks. :)

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Umm... I don't know how to say this. But the topic isn't very specific that I'm confused what to talk about and there's another board for games topic. I've checked your forum and I'm even more confused why I was there. Forums should have an basis, it served to support opinions from people with the same interests in that basis. Like RomUlation served as a place for us, mainly ROMs downloader, to talk. I don't even find any thread about games in your forum.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You registered on our website and your only post is for the sole intent of advertising your website. And apparently a post on your forum is as follows:

Huh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.