1. This forum is in read-only mode.

games won't open on SD card once in DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by grrreatk8, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grrreatk8

grrreatk8 New Member

i've downloaded a few games and loaded them onto my SD card and they worked fine... we just downloaded gardening mama and harvest moon and when we select them on the SD card it first says "save file cannot be found...create now?" we said yes, as we had done in the past, but then it says save data cannot be found, turn off power and reinsert sd card... well we've done that a bunch of times and they still don't work... i tried deleting the files and reinstalling them but the same things happened.

any tip or ideas??? thanks in advance!!

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Your problem is a common issue, thus you can find the answer in the common issues thread. :)

But I think you need to update your flashcart firmware.

3. grrreatk8

grrreatk8 New Member

perfect! it's working now! thanks for the help!

4. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Such a simple solution to such a simple problem. It's amazing why people don't just do a quick search prior to asking questions in new threads.

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Over the last 2 days,there has been about 12 problems exactly the same.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because there is alot to go thru-and many new comers don't see the search button-I never used it myself I just focus on exsisting topics and making strange new topics that no one would have thought of.

What is your card-if it's an acekard prehaps I could help you again :)

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Hi MDS,ive got the R4DS and the EZFlash 3 in 1 and theres no problems with them LOL.I had just noticed that there was a lot of people all with the same problem in such a short space of time.Also,it looks like Tirith has run out of padlocks(no threads locked now) LOL

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Problem solved, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.