1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games to play on an Aeroplane?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by bobafett1136, Jan 1, 2010.

1. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I'm going on a 9 hour flight in two days, and I want to know the names of some good games that are very immersive so I can download their ROMs and hopefully make the voyage a little bit more exciting.. :)

I don't really like to play RPG's on trips as they do get annoying, also keep in mind that I have a VERY short attention span.

2. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Last year, when I had a loooong flight I played through the game "Zoo Tycoon 2". It's an Simulation of a Zoo, maybe it sounds weird, but it makes fun! :-D

3. bobafett1136

What console?

4. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

how about advance wars or fire emblem?

uhhhhhhhhhh.... Kirby Canvas Curse,

5. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Just play games you usually play since you're having a handheld it's no difference =.=

6. bobafett1136

THERE IS a difference, you get bored of normal every-day games after 2 hours. My battery can run for 15.. :S

7. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

New Super Mario Bros.
    Fire Emblem
    Advance Wars
    Tony Hawk: American Sk8land
    Professor Layton (either one)

8. bobafett1136

Will do :)

I finished Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box long ago, is the Curious Village similiar to the 2nd one?

9. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Then get some platformers which can last for few hours of fun XD New Super Mario Bros is a very good game..

You might also want to try some minigames packed games? Like the Ninja Reflex? or Warioware Touched somesort like dat..

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just make sure you don't do multiplayer incase it messes with the plane ::)

Or if it's a dsi, turn off wireless.

Anyway, I find something long and engaging helpful, pokemon, other rpgs, stratagy games work.

But knowing me, I'd throw in a racing game and prehaps a shooter like metal slug 7 or contra 4 :)

11. bobafett1136

We all know that I'll be stuck in the middle of the ocean if I play multiplayer, if only I could..contain myself.. ;)

Warioware was super fun, so I'll try Ninja Reflex too. :)

12. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Oh my god..I remembered when the 1st time I got my DSi from Japan and I was on my way back in the plane I was playing with my DSi and I didn't turn off my wireless =.= And I didn't think of that.. the plane has some signal interference while I'm reaching back in Malaysia ._. I wonder issit because of me Hahahha ~

13. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Its similar,with some small diference(collectables)

I'd suggest the 2 SRW's,but I don't think you'd play Japanese games (No official translation)

Try Crash of the Titans.

Boss fights are a bit easy (save for that one where you need to roll him of a clift,that was a bit hard -_-") and the game is a bit short,but its a fun game to play.

14. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

Get:
    ninja gaiden
    world ends with you
    final fantasy crystal chronicles. both of them (bot turned based, action rpgs)
    big bang mini
    N plus
    both zeldas
    space invaders extreme 2
    legend of kage 2