1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games Similar To....

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Inunah, May 5, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Games similar to Patapon 1 and 2. Tell me the names of them.

....... :-\ Please.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Rhythm Heaven (DS)...
    Taiko No Tatsujin 1 and 2 for PSP

Didn't you make a topic about this already? ???

*EDIT*

Yeah... - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=40778.msg754753#msg754753

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    I can't remember yesterday, you fool. How am i supposed to remember whenever I made that?

Also, I have no PSP. Should have said that.

XD

Anyway, I don't know why I asked, I've played so many rhythm games on the DS that I've already ruled out the possibility that there's a game similar to Patapon on the DS.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There's Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA. :)

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Not really that similar, but Loco Roco for PSP reminds me of Patapon.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know. :p I didn't really know anything else. XD
    The artwork and music perhaps.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I don't have a PSP. DS only, please.

I have that one.

I've played every possible game similar to Patapon on the DS/GBA, I think. Or maybe not. I have no clue. I only play the good rhythm games.

Can we change the topic... Same question, different game.
    Games similar to... Ummmm...... Ico or Shadow of the Colossus. But on the DS. Please. And by similar, I mean similar like Alice in Wonderland DS is similar to Ico in the way you have to drag some chick around with you, help her across stuff, and fight for her. Something like that. (BTW, don't suggest AiW, I have that one)

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I can't think of any off the top of my head. =\

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

XD I've searched for years for a DS game similar to Ico or SotC..... Alice in Wonderland is the only thing that comes even 1% close, even though it's not as similar as I'd like it to be....

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

HA! Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. :p

...or perhpas get a PSP and play the PSP games that were recommended...I have no clue otherwise. I blame ace!

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

1. No money for a PSP.
    2. I have and have finished Spirit Tracks.
    3. Spirit Tracks is nowhere similar to Ico or Shadow of the Colossus.

12. MadmanNero

Ja I know you must have missed where I underlined part of your quote. it's called being a smartass, look it up it's one of many things I do here. :p

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It's true. XD

I still don't know any as of now...

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Is there not a DS game in English where you drag a girl around with you, keep her from being captured, kill things to keep her safe, help her across gaps and up steep slopes, and adventure around in a 3D environment? (Alice in Wonderland doesn't count, as I already have that. Plus, you only get 2D controls.

Or is there not a DS game in English where you fight giant things or you roam a very large empty environment? (Blood of Bahamut = ultimate no. That game's a poor excuse for a game. I don't want to be on a floating platform in the middle of nowhere fighting a giant thing I can't even climb on and stab symbols with!)

15. MadmanNero

All signs point to no, but ace has been wrong before, hang in there.