1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games overseas but not available here for ages..

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by stebai, Dec 14, 2009.

1. stebai

stebai New Member

Over here - should read down here i guess, im an a Aussie. Anyhow i'm kind of tired of waiting for retail releases of games in Aus. We hardly ever get games in line with the rest of the World (is there any wonder why we spend so much time here??)
    I was quite interested in a Titanic Mystery game for Xmas (it's available in the US according to Amazon) but i can't even find anyone with a date (or any knowledge of it here..) it really is quite frustrating. Even more so that it hasn't been dumped yet but anyhow i guess it'll get to us sometime - unlike the Titanic itself.
    Also whilst browsing amazon i noticed a couple of other games that strangely havn't been dumped "Countdown" and "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here" both based on popular UK TV shows. Just thought i'd mention since it seems really slow for releases at the moment. Has anyone seen other stuff online that isn't dumped yet? I am pretty new to this but i must say i have found dumps for just about every game i could think of - thanks Romulation (and Seph). You guys definatly help out us gamegeeks down under!!

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

The reason some games aren't on Romulation is because no one has dumped them.
    Romulation doesn't make their dumps they just host them.
    So when someone dumps the game host it on their site.