1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games not working:R4 sdhc dual core 2013 after card update to version 7:00??

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by richardparker800, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I recently updated my R4 SDHC DUAL CORE 2013 to its newest kernel. Now it is version 7.00 . The problem I am having is that after this update , NO game from this card works in my nintendo 3ds . I have tryed many games but none of them work.... how do I fix this problem !? Pls,help would be REALLY appreciated ... Some more info- the card which still works in my 3ds has a NEW on it, the card which is not working has a 2013 on it. Need help...

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I believe you meant you'd updated your 3DS to v.7.00, not the R4. In fact I believe the 3DS latest firmware is by now at v.9.00. So I'm not sure if you did in fact only reached v.7.00 when you did that update and not v.9.0.0 as should have been as there's no option for you to choose to which firmware you update to when you choose to upgrade.

In any case, whatever the new 3DS firmware it's running on, you should have updated/upgraded your R4 first before the console, not the other way round. So it's basically been blocked from running on the console. Check with the R4's official website to see if they got update for that cart to run on the latest firmware, if there is, download it and find a console running older firmware version to do the R4's upgrading. If there isn't any update from the cart's website for that cart to run on newer firmware then you're pretty much out of luck.

3. Senadbrkic

Senadbrkic Member

i'd say that now the latest 3ds is v9.0.0-20, and the latest r4i sdhc dual core card is 2014, it can direcly work on the v9.0.x. So just like Prectorian has said, go to the offical site to find the update, if failed, then maybe you should buy a new card, next time buy the newest version card, that would save money you know.

4. I updated my r4 to 7.00 not my 3ds! my 3ds is version 1.0.0-0E