1. This forum is in read-only mode.

games not showing up when i plug my micro sd in

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vietpride, Jul 14, 2010.

1. vietpride

vietpride Member

hi guys
    my micro sd is acting really wierd
    this is what exactly happened, i just recently uptaed my sd card to wood r4 1.11 and i tested it out and everything worked fine. So i decided to deleted the patched dragon quest and put a clean one in. Then after that i tested it out and etc. i did the same thing with dragon ball origins 2. so i deleted it .CC a then a message poped up and said "please open your door slot on the micro side card reader" so i tried doing that. when i look in my game folder all my games dissapered with all my saves. i also check my memory it say i have used 1.73 gigs and i have 301 mbs free. i have a 2 gb memory stick

thank you for you help .

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Umm...maybe the files are hiding?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Show-hidden-files

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Try that ^

Use the below as a LAST RESORT (I just don't have any other advice):

Back up what you can off of it (if anything), and all I can suggest is a complete format of the card. It sounds like something went very very wrong. This is why you want to keep a recent back up of all your files though, you never know when something is going to break on you.

4. vietpride

vietpride Member

i already tried going to tools and and show hidden folder and display content of system folder
    Post Merge: [time]1279143084[/time]
    i have windows xp pro so i dont think i have that option on there

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

You may need to format the card as Nathan stated, hopefully you have a backup.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Aye. If nothing is showing, then your card deleted all of the data or corrupted it and windows reads it as data is still on there when it's really not...