1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games like....

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by snarf312, Feb 23, 2011.

1. snarf312

snarf312 Member

Can anyone recommend me some games like: Lufia: Curse Of The Sinistrals and the Rune Factory series?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What aspects are you looking for? I can't remember exactly, but didn't they make Lufia where you can see the enemies on the map and fight them if you want to? And isn't Rune Factory like the Harvest Moon series (just with Fantasy stuff?).

If you describe what sort of thing you are looking for, you may get more answers rather than just saying "like a game".

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

The farming aspect of rune factory is not in many games. best bet is harvest moon

4. snarf312

snarf312 Member

i should have mentioned some yeah :). well what hooks me most was the story in those games, i think.

5. teruterubozu9

teruterubozu9 Member

Well known farming sim is only Harvest Moon series & Rune Factory from Natsume. If you want to try other game with the same genre, Shepherds Crossing is your best bet. Available in NDS,PSP PS2 version.
    If you like fishing try River King Mystic Valley NDS,it's also from Natsume.My favourite so far is Atelier series from NIS I just love crafting system. You can get Atelier Annie for NDS.
    That's all I can think right now must say hybrid rpg like these are quite to find.

6. joelogs

joelogs Well-Known Member

if your looking for a rpg, then i say they're way too many..

7. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Have you tried Kingdom Hearts?