1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games like Final Fantasy, and Pokemon Platinum dont' work on dsi with R4i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeldster, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeldster

zeldster Member

Many games like Final Fantasy rev wings, Pokemon platinum, diamond, and zelda and the phantom hrglass dont work on my Dsi with an R4I

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Have any games you've tried work?

How is anyone supposed to help you? We're not mind readers.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...why do people persist with the r4 brand-all of them now are fakes..

I can't think of much (same as above) so try to get a game running...those are fairly new...

I would recconmend mario kart ds-it's old and it's a great game-if it fails to work then it could mean something is up with your r4i...

But that is a wild guess-unless anyone else has any ideas...(don't THOSE games need to be patched...I have no clue )

4. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Have you tried reformating your micro sdhc card? After you do that, re-download the R4i OS and place the OS into the root of the card. Also, make sure that you extract the rom from the rar file that you downloaded, no flash cart can play a rar file that I know of. Try holding down the A button when loading the game and if none of these work, I would seriously consider purchasing an AceKard 2i, they are the best flash cart right now. Every game works with them with no flaws such as lag or saving issues. I have ordered two from DealExtreme and they arrived after a couple weeks, free shipping and tracking-will order from again soon.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please read the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

6. Abby_1200

Abby_1200 New Member

Which Final Fantasy??? If Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles Ecoes of time, u need an Anti Piracy Bypass Code and For FFCC EOT, U select the first 2 Cheats and itll work

7. zeldster

zeldster Member

Re: Games like Final Fantasy, and Pokemon Platinum dont\' work on dsi with R4i

yes, some games i download do work..... and mario kart doesnt work.. and the final fantasy is reverent wings..
    Post Merge: [time]1247063881[/time]
    I noticed that the games which dont work, they dont have any ".cht" files, and when i press on cheat, it says No cheats found. So im going to try updating my cheat database..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.