1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games for girls?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by asdzxc123789, Jan 27, 2009.

1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

So , I know I ask too much :-[ But Im kinda new to R4 , im drunked by power :)

I have a girlfriend which ALSO has R4 and a DS (Well , R4 belongs to her little brother :p )
    Can you guys give me some games for a couple? Which means a nice , little game with Wi-Fi 2 Card multiplayer... A game makes u relax , not makes u want to finish it :p So ???

BTW if some girls can type what they play , it would be nice...

I promise , last time I ask something :D

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I used to have 2 DS lites and R4s, I used to play with my partner all the time, though her game choice might not be the girliest.

She used to love plaing Mortal Kombat (in which she used to own me constantly) ,tetris and super mario bros DS (I cant remember the actual name but it had some fun 2 player puzzle games I think)

3. asdzxc123789

Duh...MK might not be the best choice... But tetris is an good idea , gonna try :)

BTW in my first message , I used hell of smilies... Dude , there are 20 smiles there...

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i think with you ds you can't go wrong all of Nintendo's own game catalog is pretty girly or "family fun" but still girly.

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

heres the new super mario bros link:

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/0434_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_(U)(pSyDS).rar.html/

it had some nice cute puzzle/arcade type games over wifi from what I remember.

6. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

New Super Mario Bros only supports DS download play and Multi-card, it doesn't have online play.

Now if your looking for online, basic games that a couple can enjoy together are..
    -Animal crossing: Wild world (Fantastic for couples in my opinion)
    -Planet Puzzle league
    -Space Invaders Extreme
    -Mario Kart DS
    -Bomberman land touch! 2 (More friendly multiplayer, something you can both pick up quick.)
    -Clubhouse games

7. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Girls love the Sims games. They love that simulation crap.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hey! I like SIMs games too primarily because I like to make my SIMs pee on their pants, get electricuted fixing appliances, get eaten by large Venus Flytrap plants or Faint due to starvation or lack of sleep. Torturing them is loads of fun ;D

I know they are considered Tres Lame, but how about the "Imagine" series?

9. asdzxc123789

Hell yeah... She waits for Sims3... God !!

BTW when i meant "little game with Wi-Fi 2 Card multiplayer" I meant 2 card multiplayer... MUST NOT be a WiFi...

And I have no Idea what imagine series contain... I thought they were games without pics... Never checked them. Should I ??

FOR NOW WE ARE PLAYING:
    Bomberman
    Mario Kart
    (believe or not) She luved CoD4 , she said If she could understand the controls very clearly , she would try... DAMN now I have to win against her :D

BTW we are not game maniacs... Maybe I am a little bit :)