1. This forum is in read-only mode.

gamefaq's character battle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msg2009, Mar 12, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Just saw todays character battle poll and sephiroth is getting beat by missingno :eek:
    whats that all about?
    the 2nd best evil character of all time(imo) getting beat by a missing pokemon that dont exist

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's because Missingno is both far more recognisable, as well as superior, to Sephiroth. Sephiroth is lame. He's just a two dimensional "oh noes he was our best experiment to make a superhuman but he went wrong" character.

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Cause sephiroth needed to level up xD btw who's your best evil character? Gotta be Vergil, right? right?

4. msg2009

kefka
    that guy is funny and evil

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Like last year missingno is probably being vote stuffed

i like sephiroth but i always like seeing the popular characters lose to small named characters, its always funny since it always causes an uproar and people whining about their character losing

like bub and bob vs. master chief i think it was, on the gamespot contest

6. msg2009

its always good to see an underdog win but come on, sephiroth is a far better character than missingno.
    anyway, looks like people are seeing sense, sephiroth is back in front

7. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

But if you ask me, Dante will always win any character battle xD except maybe vs Vergil. But Dante was awesome in dmc3 and in dmc4 when he said, "hey, would you look at that, it got wings" me and my cousin laughed the hell at that xD