1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GAMECUBE!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by branraf, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

I search all over the internet for gamecube games, but i can only find a couple of torrent files (out of 600,000 (i didn't check them all!) So maybe having a few gamecube games on here would be good.

And (off-topic) i would like some freebies if possible. Nothing that would actually cost money but maybe an image of the romulation logo that someone can set as a wallpaper. So just add a link to a page full of pictures etc. Only a suggestion. And i think it's seph's signature image. you should definitely hav that on their

2. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Gamecube games are too big to be hosted on Romulation, and the bandwith to transfer them would be expensive. So no gamecube iso's.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that and we wouldn't have the storage space for them either.

And the second suggestion, we already have it, try looking under 'community' on the main site.

4. branraf

Yep found them in the end. It's just this site has many interesting things about it that i really get interested in then lose track of time

5. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

Daym, whenever i see a post by you , i think its Seph >_<

6. Loonylion

read the username then. Also, as a dead giveaway, Seph does not have an xbox360, therefore doesn't have a gamertag.

7. rorybob

It's mainly the avatar, i assosiate these things.... but thanks for the help ;D
    i always think they are seph, TILL i read the userbname is what i meant

8. Loonylion

that isn't Seph's avatar anymore either.

9. rorybob

It used to be...
    I hevant been here for a long time..
    And i saw it , and i thought it was a new user >_<

10. branraf

well, did you know some people hate me for usnig seph's avatar but i just ignore it and accept it with pride, until i see another one i REALLY like (i doubt i will).

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You know I actually like that Badger Avatar too, it's just too cute & funny, to bad you beat me too it, I was kinda afraid to ask seph if I could borrow that, but then Again I'm just such a South Park junkie that I'm finally at peace when Calvin_0 sent me my Prof. Chaos Avatar :)

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah well I gave my permission and I wanted a change anyway since I have had it for a really long time now. :p

13. branraf

Look, if i ever get fed up of it, i won't get rid of it, i'll make sure someone else has it before i change mine, it's just so good. Where did Seph get it from in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.