1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GameCube Questions.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sphearow127, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

How do you download games onto your GC (GameCube)? Do you need a disk to install inside your computer then you download it? Where do you buy the disk? XD, so many questions .

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Listed your questions.

1. You need a small disk,
    2. You need to burn it on a CD (listed above), EDIT: you will need a burner, I don't know wich one can burn on GC disks,
    3. I think at an electronic store, not sure.

3. Sphearow127

Yeah, OK thanks for telling me XD.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Your welcome!

5. Sphearow127

Hey, Can you tell me a detailed procedure on how to download games onto the Small disk?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Fail.

Listen poster, to get the games running on a gamecube it needs to be modified, THE DISC WON'T WORK ON A NORMAL GAMECUBE.

Ethier a mod chip or a boot disc and special memory card are required, PLUS the internal disc lazer needs to be adjusted because the gamecube can't read dvd's or mini dvd's...

Or if you got a wii, mod that...ethier soft mod (requires sd card and the tools...in the tutorial section) or just a mod chip.

7. Sphearow127

nevermind anymore. I' not really good at modding things. :S

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You can always find someone to mod it for you if such shops exist in your area (console chipping or repairs) ...

9. Sphearow127

Wait tell me how to Mod the gamecube using what things and how to use them. Detailed please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.