1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gamecube emulator 100% working does it exist?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dwago, Apr 10, 2010.

1. dwago

dwago Active Member

Well, does it exist?
    Also want a link...

The reason why i want one is to play all RE roms on computer also, i have a Windows Vista 32x bit. It is also a laptop but it can run a PS1 emulator without any problem. So a GC emulator wouldn´t be that hard to run?

Hope you guys help.

Hey guys i am back again haven´t been on this forum like 4ever, since my DS broke so i´ve been on PSPs forum since i got one of those nows. :D

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

gamecube is significantly harder to emulate than PSX. The best one is dolphin but it requires an exceptionally powerful computer and is far from perfect.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Gamecube emulation is coming along nicely, but not 100%...

And don't compare ps1 to gamecube, that's foolishness, my laptop (which runs resident evil 5...on lowest specs) runs lugigi's mansion at half speed...on a friends high end pc it ran perfect except for a few glitches that were present on my machine (meh-just white spots every now and then ::) )

Post your specs if you want to know if it's worth bothering, also google "dolphin emulator" for the gc emulator.

Also, You'd only be missing out on re1 remake, re4 (unless you have a pc/ps2) and re0.

Get a wii and buy those-or mod that :p

(the same emulator can do wii as well, even wii remote useage once configured).

4. dwago

dwago Active Member

wow really i knewed the gamecube was awesome since i own it but not this awesome :p i think i found that "Dolphin" emulator download Zelda windwaker *crosses fingers* hope it works :p I have a wii btw we were trying to mod it well we left it in a store but apparently it didnt work and we had to pay anyway those assholes >.<