1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game suggestion(not the usual ones you see)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Arron_zero, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I'm looking for games with great storyline. Yearning for more after finishing all ace attorneys. The story was AWESOME. I know about hotel dusk, time hollow and trace memory. Trying to download them when my broadband isn't so freakin shitty.

Please, Ace Attorney series left me wanting for more, A LOT MOREEEEEEEE xD

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

You have 4 of them!
    Played all?

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

If you like the VN style games..
    Try Professor Layton series, Trauma Center 1 & 2, and Lux Pain.

4. Jonez001

There is then another good game!
    Come on what is the name again... oh yeah Puzzler World

5. Arron_zero

I have 5 of them acutally xD and yea I finished them all. I didn't like trauma center >< I'm usually a rpg type of guy but I guess I played way too much rpg to the point I'm almost(but not yet) sick of them =P

Right now I'm just looking for games with great storyline. Doesn't matter what genre I guess. It started when I played persona 4. Never knew that the story could made me finish the game even when I was bored with the battle system xD then I tried Phoenix Wright which my sis asked me to download for her. Then I realized the power of the storyline of a game xD

6. Jonez001

7. meganova

Have you played the Final Fantasy series?

and turn-based games like Fire Emblem?

Maybe you can list down the games that you have played?

8. Arron_zero

==" that's like a lot xD for ds I've played...too many to list down xD I've tried all the FF series except for chocobo tales. Fire emblem I'll stick to the gba ones. I just want games with gripping storyline. That makes you how you say...connected? like you feel the characters and that makes you wanna know what happens next and you can't stop playing. Got any like that? ^^

9. meganova

Why don't you try Shadow Dragon?
    and Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor?

Maybe Suikoden Tierkries and Dragon Quest?
    These game has a similarity to the one you like.

10. Arron_zero

Maybe I should have written my list xD I tried suikoden but can't get myself to like it. As for devil survivor? How coud I miss that, that game is awesome with an awesomer battle system and awesomest storyline too xD trying to find time to finish it though >< oh yea I also have valkyrie profile, megamanS, castlevania and I just downloaded trace memory. Looks promising so far though ashley doesn't exactly looks like a girl =P

11. Jonez001

are there 5 attoreny games?

12. Arron_zero

Yeaps. There the 3 phoenix wright(the 1st one, justice for all and trials and tribulations), apollo justice and the newest one miles edgeworth. Heard there's gonna be a new apollo justice coming out xD

13. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I want to play as phoenix not apoolo

14. Arron_zero

I know. Apollo just seems...non-existance though most of the other characters in the game aren't too bad. I wanna se phoenix date Iris =P another miles edgeworth is a definite. But Godot should definitely have another appearance xD

15. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Try Broken Sword 2 for the DS.

Really good story.

also, if you have a PC, try downloading Machinarium.

16. Arron_zero

YEARGH, stupid connection, can't download hotel duks >< anyways, i'm now looking for suggestions as well for games that get you hooked up for long period of time. Erm, generally not looking for rpgs but I won't mind if you suggest rpgs =P

17. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

broken sword is NOT an rpg.

18. Arron_zero

I know. I didn't say it was an rpg. I just can't download it, at least not yet due to my crappy connection.