1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game Roms Won't work on my DSTT card on my NDSL

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by PoutineJunky74, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I have an issue with 2 specific game roms.I have high speed internet and have deleted these roms and re-downloaded them dozens of times with the same results.I have the latest firmware for my flash cart etc.I am using a DSTT card with a kingston 4g microSD card.What could be the problem?The two games are:

-Cars
    -Bolt

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

How aren't they working? Make sure you have extracted them and have the .nds files, as well as read the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. Sorry,
    I forgot to mention the message I get when I try to play the game on my ndsl.It goes like this: "Rom loading failed,savfile not found,please reset system".This message appears inside a black box.I have tried to reset the system a dozen times and nothing changes.I have many other games on my cart and these are the only two that I have a problem with.My software version for my dstt card is v.1.17 english language installed.It is the first time I see this message appear after loading a game onto my card and trying to play them on my ndsl.

4. anandjones

You'll have to wait for new firmware.

5. Thanks,will do.

6. anandjones

I found a fix I believe. Rename your .nds and .sav file to have more than 8 characters and/or no spaces. It's a firmware bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.